LIFE by Jonita Menezes D'almeida



Here's an award winning and beautiful poem 'LIFE' written by our latest and wonderful mommy contributor, Jonita.

This was the FIRST prize winning entry for the 'Nurse's Day' Poetry Competition.


LIFE
by Jonita Menezes D'almeida

Life is a amazing sensation for me

It's an ocean of wonderful things,

I want to see those beautiful green trees

and those singing birds on it.

Those running vehicles, flying aeroplanes and 

those slow sailing ships

Mom will you let me grow in your womb?

promise me, you will not take my life 

away from me

Please mom, I want to live

I want to see the beautiful world

I want to become something great

I want all people to remember me

It's in your hands mom to give me life

Or to kill me by abortion

Please mom, don't take away life from me

I want to live

I want to see the beautiful world

The beautiful green trees and

those singing birds on it.

If you'd like to be featured on the Blogger Mommie page, please email mia_derosario@yahoo.com

Picture courtesy: The Blogger Mommie (image copyright)

Comments