April Features ! An Update of the TOP(ics) Featured on The Blogger Mommie


Before I begin, I'd like to say "Thank You!" for the many likes, shares and comments in the past month. April was indeed the most productive month of the year for me, The Blogger Mommie and apart from the regular blogs, I have also began to create my own quotes and participate in specific and 'loved' product reviews. I hope you have found this information useful and in case there's a specific product you'd like me to review, we can certainly discuss it and set out some guidelines.
Here's a quote that garnered the most likes on my page in the past month.


Blogging about my everyday experiences still remains my all time favorite and one of the most important things I wrote about was learning to put my phone away in my child's presence. It has by far been a tough experience but I am determined to set the right behaviour rather than wait until it's too late. In a few years time, I don't want to be sitting at home or in a restaurant talking to my son while he refuses eye contact and scrolls through his phone! The article trended t 6K views so I'm certain this is something we're all trying to do.
Here are 3 tips I have started to incorporate everyday and it has even helped reduce my son's tantrums. Try it and let me know if it works for you.

Another important 'first' was the Featured Mom initiative that gave me the privilege of featuring four wonderful MoMs Jonita, Kerry, Tiffany and Sasha who personify everything of what a MoM today hopes to be. Their valuable suggestions and advice, lessons learnt and motherhood experiences are certain to come handy during those initial days of motherhood so do take a moment to read if you haven't already.



I've been putting together a little bit of everything and as May approaches, I'd like to see more contributions from YOU, my well wishers and readers. There is a special surprise for Mother's Day and hopefully some Goodies will be handed out. Look for my Feature 'Kids Say The Darnest Things', a whole bunch of witty and cute toddler conversations. There will be more simple and inexpensive ideas for activities in the 'Toddler Activity Zone' and if there's something more you'd like to see, please drop me a line: mia_derosario@yahoo.com

Signing off for now! Do LIKE and SHARE The Blogger Mommie Facebook page with your friends and loved ones.

Thanks for taking the time to comment, share and read my blog!

Maria!

Comments